It's a timely coincidence that whilst I'm currently in Adelaide for Tasting Australia, this week's Freebie Friday comes from Beerenberg, located in Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills of South Australia. If you're keen for updates on what I'm up to in Adelaide, simply follow @grabyourfork on Twitter.
One Beerenberg prize hamper worth $50, containing:
1 x Apricot jam
1 x Strawberry jam
1 x Blackberry jam
1 x Takatala sauce and marinade
1 x Coopers Ale BBQ Sauce
1 x Tomato Chutney
1 x Huey's Asian Plum Sauce (Iain Hewitson)
1 x Huey’s Hamburger Relish (Iain Hewitson)
1 x Peppercorn Sauce
1 x Sweet Chilli Relish
1 x Caramelised Onion
1 x Blue Cheese Dressing.
This competition is open to Australian residents only.
HOW TO ENTER:
All you have to do is fulfil the requirements below:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell us: what's the first thing you would use if you won the hamper, and how would you use it?
- And then send an email to email@example.com with the subject heading "Beerenberg" and include your full name and a copy of your published comment from this post.
The Beerenberg competition closes on Saturday 5 June 2010 at 5.30pm AEST. The winner will be announced on Grab Your Fork on Monday 7 June 2010.
>> More Grab Your Fork competitions to enter:
- Win a copy of The Salt Book (Entries close Tue 4 May)
- Win a place at a masterclass with Tetsuya Wakuda (Entries close Tue 4 May)
- Win one of five magic Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs umbrellas (Entries close Mon 24 May)
- Win two tickets to a pasta-making masterclass with Ashley Hughes from Alio (Entries close Sat 29 May)
50 comments - Add some comment love
4/30/2010 05:50:00 a.m.